Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cuteness Alert


A friend had twin daughters this spring....


...and both girls and mom are home and doing well!

I wanted to send them a little something and decided on bibs made with microfiber towels.  This weekend, I picked up the materials...


I will use a pattern from this site to make the bibs.  Hope to have them in the mail by the end of the week.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Postscript:  Sue was thrilled with her pearl and amethyst necklace.  I was thrilled that it fit her the way I imagined...

When we left work late yesterday afternoon, she was headed straight home to see the necklace with her dress.  The wedding is a month from today...



8 comments:

  1. What sweet little girls....
    I'm sure the bibs will be well loved. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, how bless they parents are to have twins. Good choice of fabric for making the bibs, they will need double of everything for the next 25 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What precious girls. Great idea making bibs with that very cute fabric. Btw, I recognized one of the bib makers by name, creationsbyKara. I followed her rag quilt tut, and it was well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute fabrics for those little princesses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. So tiny. Bibs are a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love making bibs. I like to make quilts but can't always make one for everybody. Bibs are a great quick gift and they say you care enough to make it instead of buying it...cute fabric too.
    I'm glad your friend liked her jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful babies - I'm sure their mother will love the bibs.
    Also glad your friend liked the jewelry.
    Lillian
    lillianscupboard.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear the pendant looked exactly as you imagined!

    ReplyDelete