Sunday, May 3, 2015

UFO Update: Flower Quilt



I finally got the next UFO pinned.  Not sure why it took me so long.  Mebbe because the quilt isn't a gift so there is no hurry.  But could it a combination of "I'm getting older" and "Work is more stressful these days"???


I shopped my stash for backing and found this striped fabric, which I think goes well.  A good feeling not to have spend more $$$ to finish a quilt.


Yesterday was a "nap day" and, when I wasn't sleeping, I was resting.  Just 1.5 months left of this school year...  hope I make it.  I have a couple more heavy weeks then things will slow down some.   More stress at work these days?  Or just I'm getting too old for all this?   Who knows...   






6 comments:

  1. It's looking great, Freda. I hope the next 6 weeks go rushing by for you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty quilt! Love all the floral fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great backing piece for this quilt, from what I can see.
    We aren't getting older, youngsters are just getting more active. I'm sure that is it!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your quilt... Sorry work is getting to you. Bring some flowers for your desk, and take some deep breaths during the day... It might help, it couldn't "hoit".
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the prints and colors in this quilt. Personally, I LOVE the backing fabric from your stash.
    I found that work was became more stressful as I got older. Or maybe I was unable to deal with the stress as well because I was older. I'll be glad when school is out for you, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How are you doing, dear. I miss you. Just wondering how your summer is going. It's really hot here in Winston Salem.

    ReplyDelete