Friday, December 23, 2016

Thoughts on the Eve of Christmas Eve



It's been a long year but I'm glad to say that I've almost made it to 2017... thanks to family and friends.


I wish I could take better photos so you could see the lovely table topper my quilt-y friend Doniene sent me.  I love the fabrics, the colors, and all the loving kindness that went into it!  It's hard to see but there are feather-quilted borders!!!  I'm impressed...


Looking forward to the coming year, I am excited that I will retire next June and will have lots more time to spend doing things that make me happy... more time with family and friends and honing my knitting/quilting/crocheting skills.

So... as the holidays are almost here, I would like to wish you a...


and....



...until next time!








6 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays to you and yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Doniene is SUCH a sweetheart, isn't she? Such a beautiful little table topper.
    I have wondered how you were getting along, but never translated that wonder into an email to actually find out. It is good to hear from you. I hope 2017 won't seem so long (in a happy way)!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see your post. Like Janet I wondered how you were. The world is not the same without you around. So glad you have the retirement lined up and enjoyment to come. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry, merry Christmas and a blessed new year, too my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. Missed you and will be glad to have you back come retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good to see your post. Merry Christmas, Empress.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete